Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hey, Hey! The (Steampunk Spells) Gang's All Here! Graphic 45, Greeting Card

I love those moments when you have a great design idea pop in your head. I am quite happy with how these party-goers are wearing their name tags. There's no question who's who! The chick with wings is the ring leader. Watch out for her.

This is the last of my Graphic 45 "Steampunk Spells". I'm OK with that!



This card needed some pre-planning rather that the normal fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants routine. I was still struggling with the best way to use the name plates as I was about to attach the front panel to the card base. Then, BOOM -- the idea to curl them using brads as anchors popped in my tired brain. Luckily it wasn't too late to make sure the brad underbits were covered. It sounds simple but, you know, that seat-of-the-pants thing. I added them before attaching the front panel to the card base. Yea, that simple. Me=dork.






This card is available for purchase via my Etsy paper shopThanks for visiting!

Cheers,
Susan

1 comment:

L Mahaffey said...

You are cranking out some very fine work! Love your cards. I think my fav is the Halloween Witches. Love the green and black and the witch on the inside.