Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Halloween Skeleton Salesman Greeting Card, Vintage Antikamnia Image, My Mind's Eye

Hello! As I was looking through my Halloween paper stash, I found an unused 6x6 pad of My Mind's Eye "Wicked" paper line. How did I ever miss this one?! I don't know what year it came out, but I do know it's great.


The skellie salesman is a digital print from an old Antikamnia Chemical Company. They sold the products that would "cure what ails ya"... until they were shut down in 1914. Oops.



The salesman is layered... you might think he's walking right off the card!

This card is available for purchase, either in-person at the Sept 18th "3rd Friday" festival in Salisbury, MD or via my Etsy paper shop after the festival. If you are interested now, please let me know! Thanks for visiting!

Cheers,
Susan

No comments: