Friday, April 5, 2013

Destination: Paradise!

Hello, hello creative friends! Since I didn't make a lot of paper projects last year and yet didn't stop buying (is that considered hoarding?), there's a lot hanging around. Here's how the leftover scraps of Graphic 45's Tropical Travelogue inspired me this week.

 
I cut out the lady and set her outside the window frame, as if she's showing off her fantastic South Pacific view.


I wanted to clip the "destination" tag and the "paradise" ticket together but the chipboard ticket was too thick. I used a Cricut spatula to cut the thickness in half. It seems so simple but I was pretty thrilled to think that one up. It's the little things!


Here's a view of the inside. I really like the fold on the left - you'll see a lot more like it.

I ordered a sheet of the floral background paper to use as gift box top - hopefully it will arrive today, 'cause you know there is more fun stuff in that order!

Thanks for visiting today! I hope you have a creative weekend. :)

Cheers
Susan

1 comment:

Nichola said...

So pretty! Makes me want summer to come even faster!