Friday, July 27, 2012

TweedleDee & TweedleDum: Punkinheads!


Hello hello hello! I think I can eek out a few projects for this G45 Halloween in Wonderland paper. As I said before I'm not a rabid Alice fan, but I do froth at the mouth a bit for G45...


The twins are popped up, and each layer sits high above the card, with lots of sewing. :) One of these days I should challenge myself to make a card without sewn edges.... or maybe not.

Ok, that's it for me. It's going to be a hot one today - it's already 84 degrees at 9am! The forecast is just shy of three digits by this afternoon. Yikes! I'm venturing out to find walking shoes and then hiding inside so I don't melt. :) Hope you have a great day!

Cheers,
Susan

3 comments:

May said...

This is Fabulous... I love Graphic 45 papers.. and what a great job you have done with them.. love the flower.. Hugs May x x x

Something Special said...

YOu have some amazing projects here. You are very talented, and I think you have a great work space.

Shoshi said...

As you know, I'm not a great Alice fan, and I'm certainly not a Halloween fan, but I love the colour scheme of this card, and the deep 3-D layers - it's a nice piece of work!

Thanks for your 2 lovely comments, Susan - so glad you like the Ink Dusters - I think they are totally brilliant, especially for people with any sort of dexterity problems as they are so much more natural to use than most other tools for blending. Glad you like my 80th birthday card too - the recipient loved it!

My annotated photo seems to have caused quite a bit of amusement - esp. the serial killer's fingers lol! When I saw them dangling down into the photo I knew I had to make something of them! As for visiting every desk, that's probably a one off - I doubt I'll ever achieve it again. Certainly not this past week anyway - I have done abysmally! This week I can't even post a photo because the power adaptor has failed on my other laptop. Ah well.

Hope to do a bit better next week.

Shoshi