Monday, May 14, 2012

Jewels of the Sea Altoid Tin

Hiya! So, I've been hoarding this Creative Imaginations paper for a couple of years. It's designed by Christine Adolph and part of her Oceana collection. I imagine it's been discontinued by now, but you can find bits of the collection here and there. This sheet is called "Sealife" and I adore it. Who else would I cut into it for, if not my sister? :) We did a swap and her theme was "mermaid".


There is a little layering on her fins:


The back shows a good view of the beauty of this paper:


Heh, I know the label is crooked. I *swear* it wasn't when I applied it... but you know how it goes. :)

The mermaid is a digital download from an Etsy shop called OVArtstore. It's probably the most beautiful mermaid image I've ever seen. The base is a wood candlestick from Michaels painted up with acrylics.

That's it for me today. I'm working on a new card while I figure out what to do with a "Wicked Forest" themed matchbox swap. Even as an adult I'm still a little afraid of the dark, and this wicked forest has me shaking in my shoes! *grin*

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Cheers,
Susan

No comments: