Monday, August 29, 2011

TBS DT: Mini Album Pages

Hi folks! I'm rushing to schedule this TBS design team post on Saturday before we lose power due to Hurricane Irene. I'll get photos up and hopefully will be able to talk a little about my project, but I can't guarantee good details yet. I hoped to have all my mini album pages completed for this post, but the earthquake and this darn hurricane rearranged my week.

For our Tic-Tac-Toe challenge I used lace - embossing - pearl. Here are the first two pages:

Each page has pull-out photo tags with journaling space

Page 2

Tags on the left show front and back;
On the right is the center tag for name and\or occasion info

Page 3
Tags show front and back;
I used the collection's journaling cards on the back

Card Recipe
Paper - Echo Park Victoria Gardens, including the fabulous sheet journaling cards
Embellishments - Prima Build-A-Book; Seam Binding in Ivory and Lemonade; Pink Rosette ribbon; miscellaneous lace and flower from stash
Medium - Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage Photo; Ranger Ink Blending Tool; Stickles Star Dust
Adhesive - Scor-Tape; Fabri-Tac

I'll come back with more details later. There are still a few days to join our Tic-Tac-Toe challenge - won't you come play? You could win a $20 gift voucher from The Beary Scrap!

Cheers,
Susan

1 comment:

Firenze said...

Oh go on - blow my mind away! All these mini albums are just so lovely! TFS your wonderful creativity.
Helen -- Firenze Cards