Monday, August 15, 2011

TBS DT: Fluttering Butterflies

Hello crafty folks! It's Monday and that means I get to share another Beary Scrap design team project with you. A new challenge starts today where we all get to play Tic-Tac-Toe and choose three in a row!

 
I've made a tag (oh how I love tags!) using the Tim Holtz Tag & Bookplate die. The beautiful paper is Pink Paislee's Butterfly Garden, and my challenge row is "lace-distress-glitter". I wanted to showcase the birdcage and bird on the paper, so I built around them. There is a bit of distressed lace on the bottom (spritzed with Glimmer Mist). I age-distressed the edges of my tag with Vintage Photo ink and the flowers and butterfly spots are glittered with Stickles Star Dust.  The Prima vine is tinged with Tattered Rose Distress ink and touched with Stickles Star Dust. The butterflies are cut from one of the PP Butterfly Garden pages, and the hanger is made from apricot seam binding.

Click to make me bigger!
 Thanks for visiting today! I hope you can be inspired with all our projects this week to challenge yourself to a game of Tic-Tac-Toe. You could win a $20 voucher from The Beary Scrap!


Cheers,
Susan

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh Susan this is so gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Christina C. said...

This is a truly gorgeous tag! Soooo many lovely details to admire!

Shelly Hickox said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Susan! Love all the flowers.