Monday, April 11, 2011

TBS DT: April Sketch with Pastels

Hello hello! Happy Monday to you. This week the design team is showing more variations of our Beary Sweet April Sketch challenge. It's such a fun, easy one! We're adding a little extra challenge to each other to add pastel colors in our projects.

I'm still on my bird kick, so here's another version of a bird 'n cage. Funny little note - the *last* thing I feel about life is "caged in", yet I continue to play with the concept. At least the bird on this card is outside the wires!


My papers are from the Prima Fairy Flora 6x6 pad. There is quite a selection of Prima pads in the store now, and they are *all* delicious! 

Card Recipe
So that's it for me - thanks for visiting! There are still a few days to whip up a project and enter into our BSC #23 challenge. You could win a $20 gift voucher!

Cheers,
Susan

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

WOW this is stunning.
luv
Debby

Heidi said...

Wow, gorgeous card!
Great design:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is GORGEOUS in capitals! You are sooooo talented and I so love stopping by occasionally to catch up on your creations! Hugs, Lesley

Allison Rankin said...

Just beautiful! With all those elements, you should just frame it!