Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fabulous Chubby Fairy Card!

Remember the fairy card I did for my first sketch challenge? I was never completely happy with her, so I made a few changes. My original version felt heavy on the flowers and didn't focus on the fairy - just not balanced. So, I pondered it for a while and chatted up my design assistant (heh - also know as Matthew, The Husband) and this is the end result. I am *much* happier with this card.


Behind her wand follows a trail of tiny flowers (with Swarovski crystals centers)
 

 



The Fairy is a Mo Manning design, colored with Prismacolor pencils;
Flowers are Prima with Swarovski centers;
Paper is... pretty. I can't remember the manufacturer!
The envelope box is my own design, although there are a million templates out there.

She's up on Etsy - take a look!

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!
Susan

No comments: